Today I’m thankful for:
- All of the progress my son has made with his therapy. He’s gone from not being able to hold his head up until 9 months to walking at 20 months!
- Having the financial resources and enough health insurance to enable us to afford our son’s medical care.
- Everyone who has supported me along the way. Friends, both near and far. Parents, Grandparents, Sisters, and other family members too numerous to mention.
- The patience and strength to handle the last seventeen months.
- My readers who, at the end of the day, make my writing more than just a few notes on a website or piece of paper. You are what make my thoughts and feelings come alive again after they’ve been written.